New Service Joins SWAN


People living in Stockton Borough now have a new service to help them with complaints about NHS Services.

If you feel you, or someone you know, have not had the service you expected from the NHS and want to complain, the law says you have the right to have the support of an advocate. Knowing where to turn, when you want to make a complaint can be difficult.

Stockton Independent Complaints Advocacy Service now provides a free advocacy service which can guide you through making a complaint by providing you with practical support, advice and information.

You should note that we cannot help you:

  • Claim compensation.

  • Get an NHS Employee disciplined.

  • Give legal advice.

  • Help you with complaints about private medical treatment.

  • Give medical advice.

For more information on how to access this service click here