6 sessions that could save your life
Starting from 8th September, Halo, in partnership with Cleveland Police & Crime Commissioner are offering 6 sessions which will aim to:
• Raise awareness of domestic abuse within BME communities.
• Educate and give a clear understanding of Forced Marriages, Female Genital Mutilation & Honour Based Violence.
• Help women realise that they are not the only one it happens to & that it is not their fault.
• Illustrate the effects domestic abuse has on children.
• Assist women to recognise behaviours of different types of abuse.
The course is free and confidential and will give you an opportunity to make new friends. Refreshments will be provided in a warm & friendly environment.
12:30 - 2:30
8th September to 13th October 2015
For further information or to book a place, please contact
Ferzana Ahmed or Yasmin Ellahi on 01642 683 045
or email email@example.com
Click here to access a poster advertising the course.
For more information on Halo and their services click here.