The Locality Forums have set up a series of pop up events across the borough to support and signpost residents to services and advice to help them get winter ready and prepare for when the temperature drops.
The events will bring together a wide range of services under the umbrella of getting winter ready and will be held in local venues or town centre shop fronts across the borough.
The main aims of the events are to keep residents warm, well and encourage them to stay safe during the colder weather.
If you, friends or family member would like to know more please drop in to one of the following events:
- Thursday 11th October 2018 – The Wilson Centre Long Newton, 11 a.m. – 12 noon
- Monday 15th October 2018 – Billingham Town Centre 10 a.m. – 12 noon
- Wednesday 24th October 2018 – Rediscover Shop, Stockton Town Centre, 11 a.m. – 1 pm
- Thursday 1st November 2018 – Thornaby Library Customer Services Area 10.am – 12 noon
- Wednesday 21st November 2018 – Egglescliffe Community Centre 12.30 p.m – 2.30 p.m.